Auto accidents cause a wide variety of injuries. Depending on the impact, you can be left with various soft-tissue damage, broken bones, and other ailments. At Back To Health Wellness Center in Sarasota, we have gathered some of the questions that we run into regarding auto accident injuries.
How do delayed injuries appear?
Everyone has a different pain tolerance level. Injuries that manifest after the accident can display several symptoms:
- Vision issues that were not there before or vision issues that were there before but are becoming worse
- More headaches, different headaches, or first-time headaches
- More migraines, different migraines, or first-time migraines
- Pain when you are performing your daily activities
- Random tingly feelings that come and go throughout your fingers, toes, or down your arms or legs
How does chiropractic care help?
When the body is in alignment, your bodily functions work well to the point where you feel calm and pain-free without outside intervention. If the body has been violently jarred during the impact, such as those forces found in auto accidents, then there has been a strain, movement in the joints, and the spine or neck muscles could be out of alignment.
Several medical issues that affect the soft tissues can be difficult to detect and treat. Chiropractors specialize in treating these issues by using a combination of treatment modalities. We will create a customized treatment plan designed to provide pain relief and support the healing process. Best of all, chiropractic care does not rely on pain medication or invasive procedures like surgery to produce results.
Contact Chiropractor in Sarasota, FL
If you live in or around Sarasota and have recently been involved in an auto accident, contact Dr. Kuskin at Back To Health Wellness Center. Call our team today at 941-351-2555 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kuskin.