Auto Accident Injuries in Sarasota
Without proper treatment and rehabilitation, auto accident injuries can lead to years of pain and difficulty. Many people who are involved in car accidents in Sarasota fail to realize that they've been injured, because many car accident injuries do not present obvious symptoms when the accident first occurs.
As your auto accident chiropractor in Sarasota FL, Back to Health Wellness Center can help you get the treatment you need to recover from auto accident injuries, even if you have no symptoms. We have in-depth knowledge of car accident injuries as well as state of the art diagnostic tools to help you on the road to wellness.
Most Common Auto Accident Injuries We Treat in Sarasota
People who are involved in auto accidents can experience a range of injuries. Below are some of the most common auto accident injuries that we see at Back to Health Wellness Center.
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a condition that occurs when the muscles and ligaments in the neck develop little tears. People suffering from whiplash can feel pain, muscle stiffness, headache, blurred vision, difficulty focusing, insomnia and more.
- Herniated disc. Herniated disc is a condition that occurs when the spongy disc between the vertebrae become injured. Herniated disc can cause symptoms like pain, tingling, numbness and limited range of motion.
- Concussion. Concussion is a type of brain injury. People with concussions can experience nausea, headache and a range of other symptoms.
Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Victims in Sarasota
At Back to Health Wellness Center, we offer a range of therapies and treatments for our patients, including:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a method we use to realign the vertebrae and improve the functioning of the central nervous system. This important type of therapy can be used to help a patient heal from nearly any car accident related injury. Spinal adjustment is the core treatment we offer to all of our patients. Even after the patient recovers, we can use this method to promote wellness and good health.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a treatment that can loosen tight muscles and improve circulation. This treatment can relieve patient anxiety after a car accident, improve mobility and range of motion, and can also loosen muscles that have become tight and painful.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach our patients therapeutic exercises and stretches that can help improve range of motion and prevent further injury.
- Spinal decompression. Spinal decompression is a technique that we use to create negative pressure around damaged discs in the spine. This helps pop the discs back into place.
Contact Your Chiropractor for Auto Accidents in Sarasota
As your auto accident chiropractor in Sarasota, we can help you get the treatment you need to recover from your injury. If you've recently sustained auto injuries in Sarasota, don't wait another day. Contact us to make an appointment at 941-351-2555.